The Big 5 Adventure Challenge.
The Reeks District has launched the Ultimate Adventure in the “Big 5” Challenge. This is a whose who of thrilling exploits that will get you in around every lake mountain and river within the Reeks District and mesmerise you with spectacular views and vistas.
The challenges include :
- Climbing Carrauntoohill, Provided by Reeks guiding company or Kerry Climbing
- Paddle the length of Caragh Lake, Provided by Cappanalea Outdoor Education Center.
- Surf Inch Beach, Provided by Kingdom Waves.
- Night Sup Cloon Lake , Provided by Cappanalea Outdoor Education Center.
- Cycle the Ring of the Reeks 90 KM’s, Provided by use here at Trailflow.
You can take it on in a week or take a year to conquer this mammoth challenge.
But if you want a limited edition Big Five certificate and your name on the wall of fame in the Reeks
District tourism HQ in Killorglin you’ll have to complete it in a week. Contact the @reeksdistrict for details and terms and conditions.
We at Trailflow can provide and assist you in the “Ring of The Reeks” 90kms cycle challenge:
Full day from 9 – 5
Bikes , Helmets , Tour guide provided (Lunch can be arranged)
100 euro (4 person minimum)
30 euro extra per person for vehicle support.