The Big 5 Adventure Challenge.
The Reeks District has launched the Ultimate Adventure in the “Big 5” Challenge. This is a challenge for whose who thrive for thrilling exploits. The Big 5 challenge will get you on and around every lake, mountain and river within the Reeks District. Each part of the event will not only challenge you but also mesmerise you with spectacular views and vistas.
The challenges include :
- Climbing Carrauntoohill : Provided by Reeks Guiding Company or Kerry Climbing
- Paddle the length of Caragh Lake : Provided by Cappanalea Outdoor Education Center.
- Surf the waves on Inch Beach : Provided by Kingdom Waves.
- Night Sup Cloon Lake : Provided by Cappanalea Outdoor Education Center.
- Cycle 90km’s around The Ring of the Reeks : Provided by use here at Trailflow.
You can take it on in a week or take a year to conquer this mammoth challenge.
But if you want a limited edition Big Five certificate and your name on the wall of fame in the Reeks District tourism HQ in Killorglin you’ll have to complete it in a week. Contact the @reeksdistrict for details and terms and conditions.
We at Trailflow can provide and assist you in the “Ring of The Reeks” 90kms cycle challenge:
Full day from 9am-5pm
Bikes , Helmets , Tour guide provided (Lunch can be arranged)
100 euro (4 person minimum)
30 euro extra per person for vehicle support.